Are you looking for an interactive and engaging keynote speaker for your next conference or event?
As the founding director of Mindspring, Lucy is a popular and passionate keynote speaker at conferences and events across Europe. She’s led master classes at the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council), the SCCP (Special Group of Coaching Psychology) and the AC (Association of Coaching) conferences and regularly contributes to leadership and sales conferences. She also leads parenting seminars on Resilience in the City.
Lucy’s style is lively, visual and highly interactive with every participant encouraged to engage! Feedback from delegates consistently highlights Lucy’s ability to motivate and inspire an audience, and approach complex subjects in a way that everyone can connect with.
In the last year, Lucy has spoken on the following topics:
- The Foundations of Positive Psychology – making it useful in your life
- ‘Engagement’ – what it really means and how to achieve it
- Harnessing your Strengths to perform at Your Best
- Managing your Emotions and increasing your Emotional Intelligence
- Happiness – what it is and how to achieve it!
- Motivation beyond Money
- Strengths Based Coaching
- Leading change with Resilient Leadership
- Children who Bounce Back
To discuss any keynote speaking opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.