Shifting from a surviving organisation to a thriving organisation
As competition within business continues to increase, there has never been a more important time to pay attention to engaging, motivating and retaining your best people. Our tailored programmes are based on research that has shown that four distinct factors drive performance in the workplace. These factors are:
- An ability to work to people’s strengths, driving engagement
- An understanding of your personal physical, mental and emotional positive energy
- Resilience and the ability to cope under pressure, to handle difficult and negative situations and retain a sense of optimism and hope
- High quality connections across the workplace, socially and professionally
Is it for me?
Given that the majority of organisations we know are facing unprecedented levels of change, there is a significant need for leaders to identify personal strategies for their own physical and emotional resilience and be able to role model these behaviours across the company.
If you know your organisation wants to address retention, embracing change and uncertainty, managing stress, engagement and cultural well-being, organisational resilience is imperative to consider.
How does it work?
We will work with you to create bespoke solutions that fit your environment, staff and particular context. To give you an idea of what we do, in the last year we have worked with our clients to:
- Understand how to develop resilient skills and imbue staff with a sense of hope, strength and optimism
- Develop strengths based appraisals and performance management approaches
- Update and refresh managers coaching skills with a Strengths based coaching approach
- Run a leadership development programme focusing on the sources of energy, physical, mental, social and emotional.
- As part of a broader strategic initiative, imbue a culture change programme with a positive direction
Tell me more
Contact the Mindspring Team and we’ll tell you more about our consultancy and coaching programmes.
Head of Coaching, RAC
“Strengths based coaching has been such a positive experience for all of my teams, the training has made a huge difference to the levels of engagement and motivation on an individual, group and at a centre level. Strengths brings so much more to the conversation and is enables you to get underneath the skin of how a person ticks! It’s the obvious lever for increased performance.”