Efficient and effective teams
Using a number of tools and techniques, we can improve and develop the effectiveness of a group of people who work together.
This improvement may be focused on the following factors:
- Reticent => Communicative
- Conflict => Open
- Apprehensive => Cooperation
- Impersonal => Mutual concern
- Avoidance of responsibility => Self responsibility
- Role confusion => Role clarity
- Individual centred => Team centred
How does it work?
Teams at all levels within the organisation from a group of decision makers to front line staff will benefit from this form of development. We are known in the marketplace for our innovative team simulations, which are highly memorable and great fun. To give you an idea of our range, 3 recent projects included:
- Facilitation of Board Directors to reach agreement with unions
- Team building event to develop co-operation and trust following restructure
- Fun one day event for 350 people as a thank you for seeing company through a difficult year.
Tell me more
Contact the Mindspring Team and we’ll tell you more about our consultancy and coaching programmes.